Oriental medicine has been used for centuries to treat the most stubborn conditions. The ancient masters found out that most of the difficult health conditions are related to blockages in the energy flow.
The energy that flows through our bodies can be blocked due to several reasons. Stress, anxiety, lack of sleep, and following an unhealthy lifestyle can all contribute to a state of imbalance that affects the flow of energy or “qi”.
Acupuncture and acupressure are among the most common practices that can remove these blockages and allow the energy to flow smoothly through its designated routes. Today, modern practitioners still rely on the ways of our ancestors but they use different tools to help them resolve several health issues.
Ear tacks are among these tools. So are they worth it? Should you use them to restore your health and improve your well-being?
What Are Ear Tacks?
Ear tacks are small objects that look like thumbtacks. Each one of them has a needle at the bottom that should pierce the skin when it’s placed on a specific trigger point. The top of the tacks can be covered with a flesh color tape.
These tacks come in several sizes; large, medium, small, and extra small. The smaller ones are the most preferred by patients because they’re not that painful to use.
However, most acupuncture and acupressure experts agree that only the bigger ones offer the needed stimulation. This is why some people don’t prefer using these tacks, even if they’re suffering from a painful condition because they’re not that comfortable to use.
You can use forceps or tweezers to pick them up and place them at the trigger point that you want to stimulate. However, you should make sure that you don’t touch the needle part so that the tack doesn’t get infected.
Ear Seeds vs. Ear Tacks: Which Ones to Choose?
Acupressure and acupuncture are healing techniques that are used to promote your well-being and eliminate pain, not cause any. This is why you should be careful about the tools you use to do this job.
Although theoretically speaking, ear seeds and tacks do the same job, they’re actually very different.
What Are the Benefits of Ear Seeds?
Here are some of the reasons why ear seeds are so popular.
- Ear seeds don’t penetrate the skin. They’re placed on top of the skin and will stimulate the trigger points when you press on them and massage them as needed.
- Ear seeds can stay stuck for a few days without any issues.
- They’re easy to use because you’ll use the tweezers to pick them up and apply pressure to stick them.
- They come with detailed instructions that can help you find the right pressure point even if you’re not a professional.
- The seeds are covered with flesh-colored tape so they’re difficult to detect.
- They can be used in the most sensitive areas because they don’t penetrate the skin.
- They’re suitable for people who have irritated skin or suffer from conditions that jeopardize their wound-healing ability.
Should I Use Ear Tacks?
While considering different options, you should understand that ear tacks come with some disadvantages. Products like Haeng Lim Ear Press Seeds and Dong Bang Sterile Ear Acupuncture Disposable Press Patches are available to deliver the benefits of acupuncture and acupressure. However, they’re not the best to use to deal with several health issues.
These tools might help to alleviate pain and restore balance to your body. However, they come with a few cons that you should be aware of.
- Only a professional can use them. It’s not recommended that you try them on your own.
- Tacks penetrate the skin so they can’t be applied to sensitive or irritated skin as they will cause more discomfort.
- They’re not suitable for people who suffer from certain conditions like diabetes and blood-related issues that affect the body’s ability to heal wounds.
- Since they pierce the skin, they can be quite difficult to use in sensitive areas.
- If a tack moves, you shouldn’t reapply it.
- A tack shouldn’t be kept in the skin for more than a few days to avoid infection.
- Tacks should remain sterile so it’s quite challenging to use them at certain trigger points.
If you’re looking for ways to improve your health, resolve health issues, and restore balance to your body, you must do your research to pick the right tools. Although ear tacks claim to do the same job of ear seeds, they’re very different and won’t be able to deliver the same benefits.
Our Ear Seed Kit for Multi-Conditions is an amazing tool that you can use to target and overcome numerous health issues. It comes with detailed instructions that will walk you through the process of acupuncture and acupressure.
Whether you’ve been practicing oriental medicine for a long time or taking your first step, you’ll find that our Ear Seed Kit for Multi-Conditions offers the best acupuncture and acupressure experience. It’s pain-free, easy to use, and delivers guaranteed results.
All you have to do is to find the right trigger point, stick the seed, and apply pressure or massage it as recommended. You’ll notice an immediate improvement and the pain you’ve been struggling with for years will resolve in a few days.
I have CRPS - chronic regional pain syndrome. One of the most painful issues one can have. I also have 6 herniated discs and L5 is crushing S1. Because of my CRPS I can’t have the surgery needed to fix my back as it may cause the CRPS to spread there. I purchased these seeds with little hope of them doing anything but for $20 I thought I didn’t have much to lose. I used the ebook and found where I needed to place the seeds for low back pain. That was yesterday. When I got up this morning I noticed I wasn’t as stiff & bent over like usual. While at work I noticed that I wasn’t having as much trouble getting out of my chair. This afternoon I noticed my lower back wasn’t hurting at all! It’s the first pain relief I’ve had in over 10 years. I have a spinal cord stimulator, & I’m on the absolute strongest pain meds one can take and nothing has helped my back pain until I tried these little seeds! Who would have thought that after all this time of suffering, all the money I’ve spent on prescriptions that haven’t helped, $20 in seeds would stop my pain! I’ve been telling everyone I know to order them!
From Debbie Westerman
The seeds are hygienic as they don’t pierce the skin or cause any irritation. They’re safe to use if you have any skin condition and will be discarded when you’re done.
Choose the best tools to restore balance to your life. Ear seeds can help you overcome lots of the health issues that you struggled with for years.
Don’t worry if you’ve never tried these techniques yourself because using the ear seeds is easy and straightforward. It’s time to take control of your life and enjoy a pain-free future.